So many authors seem to have a launch team these days. But with so many teams out there, is there a way for yours to stand out?
We at Apricot Services think so.
Strategic thinking and a little organization can go a long way toward creating a successful launch strategy and we’ve got both wrapped up with a nice bow for you in our DIY Launch Team package.
What you get:
- A half-hour set-up consultation with a member of the Apricot team
- A downloadable 20-page step-by-step DIY guide for launch team success
- 2 hours of launch team support with a member of the Apricot team (via email or phone)
- A full week-by-week checklist of launch team to-do’s
How this works:
- Fill out the form below to tell us about you and your upcoming release
- We’ll be in touch to schedule your half-hour set-up consultation and send your invoice
- Once we have a conversation on the books, we’ll email you the full DIY guide
- Then you will be equipped to form your team and successfully launch your book alongside a great support system
What’s in the guide?
- Instructions on how to set up and facilitate your team
- Recruitment thoughts, strategies, and suggestions
- Sample application for customization
- Sample recruitment posts
- Sample design ideas for cohesive graphics
- Sample launch team timeline—what to do when
[gravityform id=”9″ title=”true” description=”false”]